What makes Marts & Lundy different from all the other firms?
- We have developed industry sub-groups amongst our consultants so that we can learn from each other as well as from our clients. These Practice Groups meet regularly to discuss issues that are specific to certain industries (What’s happening in the independent school market?) as well as those that cross industry boundaries (How has the economy affected mega-gifts and mega-campaigns?). They also conduct on-going research on topics of interest to these markets.
- Many of our consultants work in several different Practice Groups.
- Our current Practice Groups include:
- Arts & Culture
- Health Sciences
- Private Higher Education
- Public Higher Education
- As advancement programs have become more sophisticated over the years, so has consulting. Our senior consultants are all seasoned professionals who have at least 20 years of experience “in the trenches” managing fundraising programs of all shapes and sizes. These individuals partner with you and provide you with the highest caliber of strategic consulting available anywhere in the world.
- We also have specialists who bring to all of our clients in-depth knowledge and experience in various categories of advancement and non-profit management. These areas include:
- Analytical work
- Communications (including social media)
- Strategic planning
- Information technology and advancement services
- Prospect research
- Donor relations and stewardship
- Executive coaching
- Staff and volunteer training
- Board development
- International fundraising
- Writing for advancement (including print and web)
- Annual giving
- Alumni relations
We are employee owned and everyone in the firm has a stake in making sure that…
- We deliver on our promises to our clients
- We provide the highest quality service possible
- We honor the high ethical standards set by our predecessors
- We work together – we are partners with each other as well as with our clients