Annual Giving Assessments and Counsel
Capital campaigns get all the glory, but the most successful campaigns are built on the shoulders of strong annual giving programs. An annual giving program should engage your constituents in your organization’s efforts, use analytics to identify the best tactics for securing philanthropic support from your stakeholders, and build sustainable giving relationships that feed the major gift pipeline.
Annual giving counsel involves taking the long view and answering the difficult questions:
- Does your annual giving program consistently provide opportunities and reasons for donors to upgrade their gift levels?
- Do your outreach programs engage constituents in your mission and inform them of accomplishments?
- Are you best allocating limited resources to ensure a successful program?
- Do special programs, such as reunions, develop new major and leadership gift and volunteer prospects?
- Do you optimize which channel donors use to give – mail, phone, email, web, social and face-to-face?
- Do you effectively track when, how, and why a donor contributes? Do you use that information to build relationships with your donors?
- Do you know why nondonors do not support your efforts?
In our partnership with you, effective counsel can help you answer these questions, build on your strengths and eliminate your weaknesses. Our services combine a positive and creative application of experience and data analysis for your unique circumstances. We are in the business to talk with you about what you can do. We want to help you maximize every opportunity.
To learn more about how Marts & Lundy may be able to help you in evaluating and improving your annual giving and alumni relations program please call Martha Keates, Director of Client Relations and Business Development at +1 201-460-1660 ext. 166 or send an email to email@example.com.