Bree Muehlbauer, CFRE
Bree joined Marts&Lundy as an associate consultant after serving as the Director of Development for the College of Education and Health Sciences at Bradley University. At Bradley, she helped to advance the mission of the College, raise support of student scholarships, and increase gifts to the College by nearly 40%. Prior to her time at Bradley, Bree served in several roles at Jazz St. Louis, including serving as the Interim Director of Development. In her time at Jazz St. Louis, Bree oversaw annual giving, corporate sponsorships, major gifts, fundraising and outreach events, and board development.
Bree is a lifelong educator. Formerly, she taught middle school at both private and public schools and served as a reading specialist. She now teaches nonprofit administration in the Baucus Institute Department of Public Administration and Policy at University of Montana. She is actively involved with Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women, advising the local collegiate chapter, and was named Alumna Volunteer of the Year. Bree is the president of the alumni association for her alma mater, is the Vice President of Grants for Books for STL Kids, a literacy nonprofit, and is Vice President for Professional Advancement for the Central Illinois chapter of AFP. She also serves her city on the Mayor’s Advisory Council for Citizens with Disabilities and the Peoria Housing Commission. She earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Montana with certificates in nonprofit administration and public policy. She also holds a certificate in Inclusive Philanthropy from Florida International University.
- Agnes Irwin School
- Bishop’s University, Canada
- The Branson School
- California Baptist University
- Clark University
- The George Washington University
- Le Jardin Academy
- Mount Tamalpais School
- Native Women Lead
- Oklahoma State University Foundation
- Roundabout Theatre Company
- Saint Andrew's School
- Trinity College School, Canada
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Colorado, Denver
- University of Illinois Foundation
- University of San Francisco
- The Washington Ballet
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Washington and Lee University, B.A.
- University of Montana, M.P.A.