Sarah joined Marts&Lundy in 2022 as an Associate Consultant in the firm’s Education and Healthcare Practices. She brings over a decade of philanthropic experience, most recently serving as Assistant Director, Planned Giving at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. At Dana-Farber she was responsible for managing the Institute’s comprehensive planned giving marketing program and a portfolio of legacy donors and prospects. Prior to this, Sarah served as a Leadership Gift Officer at Merrimack College and as Assistant Director, Gift Policy and Terms at Harvard University.
When she is not focused on helping to advance the missions of nonprofits through philanthropy, she is passionate about traveling with her family and enjoying outdoor activities during all four seasons.
- Children’s Health Foundation
- Children’s Philanthropy Group
- The Henry Ford
- Lifespace Communities
- London Health Sciences Foundation
- Montana State University Alumni Foundation
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Orlando Health Foundation
- Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America
- Rhode Island School of Design
- Roundabout Theatre Company
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of North Dakota, B.S.P.A.
- University of North Dakota, M.P.A.