Marina joined Marts&Lundy in 2019. She advises clients on fundraising strategy, campaign readiness, case for support development and strategic planning for charities across the sector. Marina specializes in annual giving, tactical strategy and jump-starting operations for small and medium development shops.
Prior to joining us, Marina spent 10 years as a development professional. Her broad range of expertise encompasses annual giving, major gifts, communications, Raiser’s Edge administration and millennial engagement.
In her previous role at Weizmann Canada, Marina designed and implemented the organization’s inaugural annual campaign while also managing a major gifts portfolio and leading several volunteer committees. She also spent nearly seven years at Jewish Family & Child Service, where she started and grew several fundraising and operational initiatives.
Marina launched the Associate Consultant forums at Marts&Lundy and serves on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee. She is also a volunteer application assessor at the Loran Scholarship Foundation.
- Bayview Glen Independent School
- Bishop’s University
- Centre for ADHD Awareness, Canada
- Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation
- Easter Seals Ontario
- Eli's Place
- Generation You Employed
- Humber River Hospital Foundation
- Jewish General Hospital Foundation
- McMichael Canadian Art Foundation
- Neuchatel Junior College
- Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Red Door Family Shelter
- Technion Canada
- Temple University
- The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery
- TO Live
- Trafalgar Castle School
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- University of South Carolina
- Upper Canada College
- University of Toronto, BSc