Alison has extensive experience working with charities on fundraising, campaign and marketing and communications strategy development. Prior to joining Marts&Lundy Canada, Alison was Vice-Principal of External Relations at Greenwood College School, where she founded the office of advancement when the school opened in 2002. Her previous experience also includes Associate Director (Alumni Relations) at the University of Toronto, where she oversaw the University’s central alumni office and programs. She began her career at her alma mater, Queen’s University, where she was the Associate Editor of the alumni magazine and worked in alumni relations, advancement communications and campaign communications.
Alison sits on the Board of Trustees at Queen’s University, where she also serves on the External Relations and Development Committee, the Governance and Nominating Committee and the University Council. She is the recipient of Queen’s University’s Herbert J. Hamilton Award for service to the university.
She is on the Advisory Committee of the LEAP|Pecault Centre for Social Impact, where Offord Group (which merged with Marts&Lundy in 2015 to become a Marts&Lundy Firm) is a founding sector partner. Alison also provides support for LEAP’s revenue development and marketing strategies and works directly on strategy with their portfolio organizations.
Alison is also on the Montcrest School Board. She has previously served on the Foundation Board of the Child Development Institute, as a faculty member of the CAIS Leadership Institute, a member of AFP’s D3 event planning committee and Vice-President of the Canadian Council on the Advancement of Education.
- Bishop’s University
- Belleville General Hospital
- Brescia University College
- Camp Oochigeas
- Canadian Accredited Independent Schools (CAIS)
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Centennial College
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Children’s Aid Foundation
- Chinese International School
- Collingwood General and Marine Hospital
- Community Food Centres Canada
- Concordia University
- Crescent School
- Easter Seals Ontario
- Elmwood School
- Global Centre for Pluralism
- Griffin Prize/Poetry in Voice
- Habitat for Humanity (Canada and GTA)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Ivey School of Business at Western University
- Kids Help Phone
- Lakefield College School
- Mackenzie Health Foundation
- National University of Singapore
- Pathways to Education Canada
- Seneca College
- The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Toronto French School
- Trinity College School
- University of Guelph
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Ottawa
- University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Vancouver General Hospital Foundation
- Queen’s University, B.A.H.